Saturday, March 28, 2009

What If

What if I was the man for you?

Would you let me be him?

What if I tell I am not like the other men you meet

Would you give me a chance

What if I was the man willing to pick up the pieces

Would you fight with me to try and show me that I can't

What if you meet me in the a weirdest way

Would you still try and get to know me

What if I can hold you like no one ever could

Can you hold me the same way

What is I cater to your every need

May I get the same

What if I listen to your every problem

Would you help me solve mines

What if your friends said I wasn't the man for you

Would you listen to them

What if I rub your skin to the point that it made you feel a different way

Would you fight the thought that it might be real

What if with this kiss I can release you from the mental bond that you had from the other guy

Would you kiss me the way that shows you that you really want me

What if another man came and offers almost the same thing

Would he come before me

What if I can make you feel better when you're mad

Could you prevent me from getting mad

What if with this hug I can take you away from this cruel world

Would you bring me back to reality with a kiss of your lips

What if with the thought of see me soon could brighten up the day around you

Would you tell me

What if each time I called you act like a high school girl and tell your friends how the conversation went

What if I call you

Would you stop whatever you doing to see what's up

What if you have a problem

Would I be the first one you tell

What if you come to me after a hard day

Would you let me put your mind at ease

What if I was the first one to say "I Love You"

Would you be in shock that I said it first

While read this poem

What if I send chills down your body

Would you let me know

What if I was right about every one of these statements

Would you still think that it is not possible for a man to be like this

What if every word makes you want to be closer to me every day for now on

What if these wasn't statements

But was question could you answer them

What if I already know the answer to them

Would you still tell me

What if these statement wasn't statement or these wasn't question with no answer

But me knowing what is going on in your mind

Are you shock

What if these wasn't what was going on in your mind but is going on of woman like you around the world

Could it be true

That one man knows what is going on in the mind of every good woman that finds that man for them that has been hurt before

I bet you the big question running though your mind is



What If He Is Right

What If

What If

1 comment: