Saturday, March 28, 2009

Muscail Feelings II

K-Ci & JoJo said it best

Because All My Life I pray for someone like you

As I Watch You from a far

The First Time I touch you within those 4Minutes

I could Read Your Mind

That you were that Sweet Lady or that One

Girl you were in the Right Place at The Wrong Time

Cause Hopefully you can Teach Me how to love

Because Only God Knows you must have Walk out of Heaven

The Heaven Only Knows you’re the right one for me

And I am here to make you Smile.

As I put my Right Hand up and Promise that I Swear

Not to Leave nor for sake you

Now you’re my Good luck Charm

I am Joe and I Wanna Know

Because I will do What Your Man won’t Do

As I put you to Bed from that long bath you had

Now Your Body Is Calling Me

If I didn’t Know Better

I would Call it Love

You got me Hooked like a Drug

I am ready to Feast on you

When we make Love the sound is shhhhhh

I do not want anybody to hear you scream

From Sweet Love to Passion

From Passion to Unspoken words

Do You Mind If I want to touch right there

As we do it Over and Over again

As begin to de part our separate ways

Remember this

You can call on me for Anything

Like Jagged Edge

You are my Good luck Charm


No comments:

Post a Comment