Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life

Life, Life, Life, Life

In my life I have seen the good, bad and the ugly

Good to the point of getting that accepted little to college

Bad to the bone for the people trying to achieve in this money hungry world

U G L Y with no alibi of seeing your classmates in a casket lifeless and a wake hearing the silence of friends and family walk by.

While having the fate to love and have happiness

Life’s fate has let me to become a man to help society

Instead of this man standing there as another statistics of the world

Which made me give love to everyone

For the happiness or the world

Why can’t people eat, sleep and breathe this

While I eat the books of knowledge and hope

Sleep and dream about the equation of life

When I breathe in the fresh air of this degree in success

I find out that the three dimension of life Length, Breadth, and Height

As I go to any Length to first care about myself

While caring about the Breadth of that man that became another stat of this county

While teaching him about what Heights God can take anyone to

I sit here in this chair with my head down

Jamming to the beat of

Life, Life, Life, Life

No comments:

Post a Comment