Wednesday, June 10, 2009

911

Someone call 911

I have been shot

Hello Operation

Yes how may I help you

Yes I have been shot

Where

In a place where the home is

A place where emotions for someone else live and grow into something great

I have been shot and I don’t know if I can recover from this right now

I feel like I am dying

Hold on sir help is on the way

Help?

How can you help admen something that has been broken into something that can’t be recognize

Is there a crime to take away those feelings and leaving me like this

To leave me in this state

To put me on this edge of life

Where I am dying of not loving you

Sir what are you suffering from

Operator I am suffering from a broken heart and I cause it

Can you help me with that

Sir we only help with emergencies

Well that is an emergency in its self

Then you can’t help everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment